Guess it's the season for dissing ex-lovers. Days after Future and Wiz Khalifa dissed their exes in the song 'P***y Overrated', an ode to ex-girlfriends who mistakenly believe their 'p***y is the most important thing, Lil Wayne last night dropped a new track called Take Kare ft. Young Thug. And in the song, he gave an especially mean spirited shout-out to all his baby mamas. All four of them!
On the track Weezy spits,
They be hatin' on my girl, though/And they wish they was the b*tch they're hatin'/Salutations to my old hoes/And thank you for your participation/No chaser for my girl though/She go harder than me on occasion/Gettin' wasted with my girl/Then we 69 'til we need ventilation
/You don't know about it/Gotta open new accounts cause the others overcrowded/Gotta open up the stores when they're closed when we shopping'/For my girl, wear the clothes that ain't nobody rocking'/She so bad, I don't know what to do with her/I know just what to do in her/Homies hit me up, they said they're goin' out tonight/I said I'm with my girl, tonight I can't fuck with you n*ggas/I'ma take kare of her.
Popular Posts
-
The MAVIN crew, consisting of Don Jazzy, D’Prince, Dr. Sid, Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Di’ja and Reekado Banks took a group selfie before th...
-
Amber Rose celebrated her 31st birthday last night and threw a costume party at a mansion in LA which was attended by a lot of her friends i...
-
This lady wore a t-shirt that barely covered her butt cheeks to a banking hall in Lagos this past Friday leaving quite a few people shocked....
-
Our late legends in the likes of Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Elizabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley are just some of the stars that are no ...
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment