Nollywood actress and producer Monalisa Chinda is stepping in a whole new direction and set to hit our TV screens with an ingenious TV talk-show', titled You & I with Monalisa.
The unconventional talk-show is designed to address pressing & trending social issues in a refreshing perspective.
"You & I remains a most cherished gift from God and one of my greatest contributions to this world. Highly captivating, entertaining and enriching, this suspense-filled talk show is easily the solution to
most of our societal challenges." Monalisa said...
Having gulped over N90million in production cost, 'You & I with Monalisa' is targeted at millions of upwardly mobile viewers across broadcast and social media platforms globally. You & I with Monalisa is scheduled to debut on air in a couple of weeks.
See some pictures from one of the production scenes below..
Popular Posts
-
The MAVIN crew, consisting of Don Jazzy, D’Prince, Dr. Sid, Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Di’ja and Reekado Banks took a group selfie before th...
-
Amber Rose celebrated her 31st birthday last night and threw a costume party at a mansion in LA which was attended by a lot of her friends i...
-
This lady wore a t-shirt that barely covered her butt cheeks to a banking hall in Lagos this past Friday leaving quite a few people shocked....
-
Our late legends in the likes of Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Elizabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley are just some of the stars that are no ...
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.





0 comments:
Post a Comment