The Star boy boss has revealed he is by no means affordable for an up and coming act. Photo: Filed
If you are an artiste, you had better think again if you have plans of featuring Wizkid on any musical project.
That is because the Star boy boss has revealed that what he charges is by no means affordable for an up and coming act.
Speaking at the NET office which he visited on Tuesday, October 14, the 24-year old said: ‘I charge N10M for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love.’
The artiste also bragged about not paying artistes for them to feature on his songs.
‘I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself.’
With his Sophomore album Ayo still making the waves following its recent release and plans for another album having kicked off, it remains to be seen if anyone would be able to meet his asking price
Info source:TheNet.ng
Popular Posts
-
The MAVIN crew, consisting of Don Jazzy, D’Prince, Dr. Sid, Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Di’ja and Reekado Banks took a group selfie before th...
-
Mr Olu Maintain aka Mr NAWTi finally unveils one of the most anticipated music videos for 2015 CINDERELLA “the movie”. The video for...
-
Amber Rose celebrated her 31st birthday last night and threw a costume party at a mansion in LA which was attended by a lot of her friends i...
-
This lady wore a t-shirt that barely covered her butt cheeks to a banking hall in Lagos this past Friday leaving quite a few people shocked....
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment